Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day Card and some simple cards

Hi everyone! I figured I would start my blog off with a few cards I have created. Actually, these are the first 3 cards I have ever made. I recently (like everyone else) have jumped on the copic coloring train and am addicted ~ there are so many adorable stamps out there!!


First, this is a Mother's Day card I created for my mom. It features papers from My Minds Eye Stella and Rose Hazal collection, the Birthday Marci stamp by LaLa Land Craft, as well as the clearly Sentimental about Mother's stamp set and dies from MFT and some white seam binding with Prima pearls.


This is a birthday card I made for my sister in-law. It feature papers from Glitz Designs, along with card stock from my stash, the Cheeky Rockabilly stamp by TGF, and some black satin ribbon with prima pearls.


Lastly, this is a thank you card I created for a friend of mine. It includes papers from DCWV Lemon Stack, the Crazy for Daisies Pure Innocence stamp from MFT, and some cream satin ribbon.




Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment