Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Few Cards

Hi everyone! Wanted to share a few cards I made for my nephews. Both of their birthdays are this week ~ one is turning 6 and the other is turning 3, but the 6 year old is also graduating from Kindergarden!! How fast they grow!! So I thought it would be special to make them both cards. I tried to keep them simple, without all the bling and stuff because the cards were for boys. I also just got a few of my A2 die cuts in the mail from Accucut - so wanted to play with them!

This card is for the kinder grad ~ it features the Bo Bunny Astro boy collection, as well a stamped Star Boy Luka from LaLa Land Crafts that I colored with my Copics. The background die cut is from my one of my new Accucut dies.



This card is a birthday card for the same little guy ~ it features papers from Cosmo Crickets "Wanted" collection and the awesome Ian stamp from TGF that I colored with my Copics. Also included are more stamps and dies from MFT, a Nestie label die, an Accucut die and some twine from my stash!




Lastly, this is the birthday card for the 3 year old! The card features papers and embellies from My Minds Eye Stella and Rose "Hattie" collection. It also includes the Just Bee Yourself Stamp that I colored with my Copics and dies from MFT.  The sentiment is a wood mounted stamp from memory box and the backgound die is another Accucut die.



Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

Happy Crafting,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment