Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Altered Cigar Box - Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm here to share an altered cigar box that I created for a swap that was being hosted at Scrappyhappiness.ning.com. This was my first swap entry and I was super excited to be apart of it. I know I will want to do many more in the future!!



Ingredients ~

  • Graphic 45 - Domestic Goddess
  • Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Opal Sea Oats
  • Iamroses flowers and leaves
  • Recollection bling
  • Tim Holtz philosophy tag and muse tokens
  • Jenni Bowlin stick pin
  • Marion Smith's trinket
  • Half back pearls from KARLAS001 Etsy shop 

Here is the youtube video description of the box:



P.S. Has everyone gotten a glimpse of the upcoming paper collection from Graphic 45?? Can you say awesome!!! Wizard of OZ ~ a definite childhood fave of mine!! I can't wait :) Hop on over and check it out @ http://g45papers.typepad.com/graphic45/2011/05/graphic-45-introduces-the-magic-of-oz.html

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment