Friday, May 20, 2011

A Few Cards

Hey there! Today I have a few cards I made up for a swap partner, a swap hostess, and my best friend for throwing my baby shower for me.


For the first card I colored Leslie of TGF's Creeper Crew with my Copic markers.. ADORABLE!! I paired her with Prima's Annalee paper, recollection bling, MFT's dies and stamps, a Frogfeathers blossom, and of course some Iamroses! I also utilized Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst sprays to crinkle and add sparkly color  to my seam binding.




Next, I colored up another TGF stamp with my Copics ~ Hats off Anya ~ she's so freaking cute! I also paired her with Prima's Annalee paper and bling, MFT dies and stamps, Frogfeathers blossom and Iamroses flowers.





Lastly, I colored MFT's Pure Innocence Crazy for Daisy's stamp with my Copics and used other sentiments and dies from MFT. Again, I paired Prima's Annalee paper, recollection pearls, some card stock and paper dollies from my stash.




I hope you liked and thanks for looking :) Be sure to check out Iamroses.com, Lindystampgang.com, and Frogfeathers on Etsy ~ They have all got some amazing product!!

Happy crafting,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment